Today, most of the engines used globally in automobiles are internal combustion engines (IC Engine)
When we use a fuel, it generates both kinetic and thermal energy, however today’s IC engine use only 30% of kinetic energy. Remaining 70% of the thermal energy from the IC engine cylinders are exposed to the part of
the wall through the exhausting gas and it is fully wasted which we never noticed. If we use hydrogen fuel generator, the heat energy wasted as exhaust could be used to generate hydrogen fuel from H2O molecule.
This exhausted heat energy is used to convert H2O molecules into steam.
With less electricity, the steam is supplied to the hydrogen fuel device which separates H2 from H2O molecule by the process called HTE (High Temperature Electrolysis). This technology does not require gasoline or diesel
or any liquefied petroleum gas at any stage. This Hydrogen High -Tech fuel generator by itself generates the required level of H2 fuel source for IC Engine. The Hydrogen storage regulator controls the H2 production
speed and its storage level.